Term and Conditions

1) Above Rates are subject to change and availability.

2) Above rates are not valid in any type of event or exhibitions.

3) if there is any Blacklist or rejection from Respective -immigration then GO4TRIP will not responsible and charge will be applicable.

4) Above rates are based on your given details, if there is any add on or reduction in PAX then rates may change as per Final Number of PAX.

5) If you can check the quotation from your side for all your requested options in inclusions, it will be very helpful for us to avoid any miscommunication.

Booking Procedure

  • For Hotel booking You have to deposit 25k initially as a booking token amount to lock the price and process your booking which you can make instantly through the link using your credit/ debit card
    - we will share the link once your go ahead will be given to us
  • then you have to clear 25% of the hotel cost within 2-3 DAYS and rest remaining 75% you have to clear 01 month prior to your travelling dates via NEFT/Cash Deposit.
  • For Air Tickets you need to pay full amount via NEFT / Cash Transfer as we will instantly book & forward the tickets to you at the same time. To book tickets we need full payment in below bank details +your passport copies.

Cancellation Policy

  • Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
  • 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
  • 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
  • Less than 7 days -Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
  • No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
  • Kindly Notes: Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
  • Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account